Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Immunize Me

For the past week I've been dreading taking Camden to his first doctor's visit where he has to get a lot of shots. I've heard that babies tend to get fever, feed more, cry more, fuss more. I'll be honest when I tell you that I really needed Brad there; for me and for Cam.

Two of his three boo-boo's. =(

All went well at his two-month checkup yesterday. He was 50th percentile for head size and weight. He was 75th percentile (no surprise there) for height. He was 12lbs, 2 oz and 23 3/8 inches!! Way to go big boy!!

I'm so proud of the way he's been feeding, sleeping, and his demeanor. I feel like the luckiest mom in the world! He did cry when he got his three shots, but quickly fell asleep and has been great so far (knock on wood). :) I just hope that he doesn't sleep the day away and stay up all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment