Friday, January 25, 2013

Photography editing

I ususally use the basic (free) programs on my computer to edit my pictures. Finally I started to poke around Photoshop Elements 10 that I have (thanks, sis). I figure, if I have the nice expensive camera and know how to mostly use it, why am I just editing in Windows Live Photo Gallery?
 
I've still yet to take a class or read a single book about Photoshop and picture editing, but I like to learn from experience. The following photos are just some edits I made tonight of some recent photos to get started.
 
Side note: my birthday is coming up and I've asked for a Photoshop how-to book so hopefully I can find a spare minute or two in between clinicals and pharmacology to read up.
 
SOOC (straight out of camera)
 
edited photo
 
 
SOOC 

edited photo
 
I'm no expert nor do I really have any clue what kinds of tools this program has to offer, but this is just the beginning! I can't wait to go back and edit some of his baby photos.
 
Speaking of which, I'm SO FAR behind in backing up my pics. Someone please come do that for me while I study. K thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment