Monday, December 17, 2012

Ah hem .. I have an announcement ..

 
I have been accepted into an accelerated nursing program!
 
I took my last 2 prerequisite classes this semester and bit the bullet and finally applied. This is something I've been wanting to do for a really long time, I was just too afraid of rejection and debt. In all honesty, I'm still terrified of the loans and debt I'll accrue during the next year and a half, but I know that it will be more than worth it in the end.
 
I can't wait to start classes in January and I just finished registering for classes, meeting the faculty and other students, and buying my books so it's really all just sinking in and I'm getting really excited!!! So far, my ideal specialty would be wound care or surgery. We'll see how that changes over the course of the next 16 months. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment