Monday, April 16, 2012

Walkers, Moving and Easter, oh my!

 
"I'm sexy and I know it..."

That cutie patootie you see above is 9 1/2 months old! I can hardly believe he is that old already, but it's time to start planning his first birthday party. I cannot wait and have had a Pinterest board for just such a time when I needed to start planning. I already know what the guest cake is going to be and I'm about 80% sure on a theme (nothing too intricate) so from there it should be a breeze. I'm sure I'll stress over it, put my sweat and tears into it, and nobody will notice if something goes awry.
Cam is so close to walking! He will stand up with his walker all by himself (and anything else for that matter) and walk with it across the room until he hits a wall or the couch! I am so incredibly proud of him and am excited and nervous for him to start walking. Luckily we haven't had to put the baby gates up for two main reasons: 1, he doesn't really have a desire to climb the stairs (although he most certainly can), and 2, there is still so much clutter from moving that we have to follow him around wherever he goes anyways.

First Easter together and first holiday at the new house!

I can't wait to have everyone over for his birthday! Brad suggested renting a tent for out back since our house isn't too big and plus it'll be nice and hot at the end of June. I think that's a great idea, but trying to rent a tent on a Saturday in June; I can imagine we're going to have to fight some brides to get it. 0:)

All is well in other areas, mostly. I'll have to set time aside another day to talk about my job situation (or lack-thereof).

No comments:

Post a Comment