Thursday, December 15, 2011

What's goin' on

In the past few months I've made so many wonderful mom-friends (and even some friends that don't yet have children). I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people to turn to when I need to vent, have a question or just need to get out of the house. We're not quite close enough to tell my deepest, darkest secrets to (I'm sure I have some). Either way, I'm so excited to watch Camden grow up with plenty of friends to play with and it's just great to know that other parents understand the incomparable challenges of raising another human being .. and doing our best to not screw them up.

I constantly feel like raising a child is an extreme roller coaster ride. There will be good days and bad days, and I understand that. The most frustrating part, however, is that he cannot communicate anything with me at this point. It's gotten so much easier to entertain him now that he sits up much easier and loves his exersaucer, but with that comes new challenges. I'm just grateful for the good days. Here lately he's been nothing short of a sweet angel, yet I know he's teething (we had some horrible days last week). Either way.. look at that face..


How could you stay mad at that face!? I know that's why God makes babies so cute; so we don't give up. ;)

Did you happen to notice he is sitting on his OWN!? YEAH! BIG BOY! He does topple over once in a while but is getting so much better at it all of the sudden.


Besides wanting to eat all the tags off of his stuffed animals, he absolutely loves to play with his pacifier. I'm not sure what intrigues him about it, but he always finds it when playing and shoves it in his mouth. Side note: Not that I'm anti-pacifier, but we only use it when he is sleeping or in the car seat. He apparently has other plans. Today he left it in his mouth like this for a few minutes wondering why I couldn't stop laughing.

So here are the cliff notes: Babies are frustrating, cute, but totally worth raising!

No comments:

Post a Comment