Monday, November 14, 2011

Milestones - November 2011

I haven't updated on Cam's weight recently because, well, there hasn't been any change. I'm taking him to see the pediatrician tomorrow and see if there is anything we need to do on our part. He isn't hungry, my supply is great, he sleeps through the night, and is hitting his milestones early or on time. There is really no reason I need to take him other than not gaining weight. Sometimes I think it'd be easier to just not weigh him each week at the BFing group...


Speaking of milestones..

Camden has started grabbing his feet, which is the most adorable thing ever (besides his laugh, of course)! He is also rolling completely on his own whenever he wants to do so. Just today, he started "scooching" on his belly. He actually gets his knees curled up underneath his belly and kicks/propels himself forward! It's so amazing to watch him grow up although it does go by quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment