Saturday, October 15, 2011

Weigh-in: Week 15


I think our little one is really starting teething. He is producing 10x the drool as last week and he is a lot more fussy, which isn't saying too much since he was never really fussy in the first place (thank goodness). His bottom gums in the front seem a lot harder and I feel something little poking, but I can't see long enough to look really well. He was crying a few days ago so I snapped a photo and it is definitely white in the middle (and nowhere else). I can't believe this is happening so soon!

His weight today at group was 13lbs 13.8oz!! He's getting so big, not to mention the fact that he's starting to wear a lot of 6-month size clothes. I'm going to miss this time with him when I go back to work. I'll update on that later. Right now, nap time... I gotta take advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment