Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My two front teeth..

I thought Camden was teething a while back, but now I know this is the real deal. I can finally see two little white lines in the middle of his gums on the bottom. So basically every day I take tons of pictures in order to track the progress of how his gums look and if the teeth have popped through yet.


Yeah, Camden doesn't so much like it but the pictures are so funny of his expressions.

Mom, get your fingers out of my mouth!

I'll of course update when I can but starting a new full-time job along with another PRN job and a baby = no extra time for me. We will probably go to the pumpkin patch either this weekend or next depending on the weather so I'll have lots of pictures from his first Pumpkin Patch! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment