Wednesday, October 5, 2011

First stroller ride!

The other day we decided Brad coerced me into walking Camden in the stroller. It's that time of year when it's freezing in the morning but by 5pm it's quite pleasant (nevermind the mosquitos). I was being lazy, but Brad insisted we walk. I'm so glad he did because we got to let Camden ride in his stroller the way it was always meant to be ridden in!

Yes, mom made him wear the silly hat so his little face or head didn't get burnt. 

I'm not a huge fan of the stroller/travel system though. Maybe I'll do a product review post later and get Brad's input as well.


I'm not sure if he liked it but I know he enjoyed at least being able to see more things outside. He absolutely loves to sit on the front porch. Too bad it'll be snowing by the time he can actually sit up on his own. Eh oh well at least he'll learn to love snow. ;) Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment