Saturday, January 25, 2014

Instagram - December 2013 (and a little January)

 

 1. Cam's favorite place to go shopping is the grocery store. He always has the hardest time (and pushes mommy's patience) in choosing which color car/cart to drive.
2. Cam got new Pottery Barn Kids bedding from grandma for Christmas. It was accidentally shipped to our house beforehand so we decided to put it to good use right away.
3. Brad took Cam to see Grandma Jones and Aunt Rachael while I studied for my finals and worked. He loved the lights, train, and made a reindeer friend.
4. He was really into Christmas movies this year and got tons of movies from Santa! This winter has been too cold to go outside almost every day so we do movies once in a while.
5. I was late taking Cam to school one day so we had an impromptu breakfast date at Big Apple Bagel. Why we don't go here more is beyond me. It was delicious!
6. Santa came to Cam's school one night and they were able to decorate some cookies, too. He was more hesitant about Santa this year, but still sat on his lap.
7. I finished my 3rd semester of nursing school!! One more semester to go!
8. We have fully transitioned to the toddler bed, which brought on the curious toddler who changes his clothes mid-sleep. (We are currently wearing only backwards zip-up pj's due to the curious toddler who strips and urinates in the middle of the night, too.)
9. I decided on my one-month break (that felt like one week) to peel wallpaper and paint Cam's bathroom. I got a lot checked off of my "To Do" list, which felt great. 
10. We bought a Children's Museum membership and visited for the first time ever. Camden absolutely loved it! We only went to one exhibit, too, so I know there will be many more trips in our future.
11. We have had tons of snow. Sub-zero temperatures, also. Winter can be over. Any time now.
12. Early January Cam had his first dentist visit! He did so well (I was surprised) and let everyone clean his teeth and look around. I'm sure it helped he really wanted to pick a toy from the toy chest and got lots of goodies.

All in all it was a great break from school and it's back to the grind. Juggling work, 2 clinicals, homework, care plans, discussion posts, reading, and studying is going to be challenging but I can't wait to be done with school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment