Monday, December 5, 2011

Camden the crawler

Yes, you read the title right. Camden is starting to learn how to crawl. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. My little boy is growing up so fast! In the past two days, he's starting to pull his legs up underneath of himself while on his belly. Quickly he has learned how to move towards toys (and inadvertently away, too). He is simply the most amazing kid I could have ever asked for!


LOOK AT THOSE STRONG MUSCLES!!

He is also getting much better at sitting up for several minutes at a time before tumbling over. His balance and coordination has drastically improved; even from just last week!

He is around 15 pounds right now and I'm expecting him to gain 1-2 ounces a week at most to level off since he just had a big gain. I think all the fortified milk we were supplementing with caused his drastic gain in weight, which in my opinion was unnecessary. I know he needs to gain weight but that was a lot for his age. Oh well. He caught up so now we can get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment