Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wedding Bliss

I was in a wedding this past weekend for my dear friend Angela. She and her (now) husband were meant to be and it was such an honor to be a part of their big day. Luckily she is the most understanding person, even when it came to her wedding, so I had no problems sneaking away to feed Camden. Or if I was a little late, she understood. It's such a rare but amazing quality of hers and I love her for it.


The day started very early with the chopping of my hair and a completely new hair style. I haven't had actual bangs since I can't even remember! Everyone seemed to like it although nobody knew I was doing it except the bride, so it was a little bit of a shock.


The wedding was at a beautiful church in Noblesville and we ended up at the Indianapolis Zoo at the White River State Gardens. It was so beautiful there and we even got to sneak into the zoo and see the animals!!


The wedding was beautiful and reception was even more amazing! I loved the venue and the cake ... oh my the cake. It was delicious!!! Here are some pictures of the details. They gave doggie Ty Babies with personalized dog tags that had their names and the date on them. They were so adorable!!


There was also a chocolate and white chocolate fountain with fruit, pretzels, nilla wafers, etc to eat all night. Did I mention they were going ALL NIGHT!? OH YEAH!!


So congratulations to Angie and Kevin on their special day! I can't wait to see what the future holds for them (ah hem.. kids). ;)

1 comment:

  1. hehehe Thanks for being such a FABULOUS bridesmaid!! I couldn't ask for a better friend!!! Soon we'll have our own baby to play with Camden!!!

    ReplyDelete