Monday, September 12, 2011

Magic Eraser

I was going through my pantry the other day and discovered that I had almost two full boxes of magic erasers! I love those little things. I think I bought so many when we first moved in because the house was so gross. Instead of using that, though, I decided to bleach everything because well it was just more sanitary. To say I don't go through the house and wipe the door knobs each month would be a lie.

So naturally my insatiable urge to clean kicked into high gear. I got excited and found the dirtiest, most dinged-up door I could. I found it in our garage. It was the grossest looking door, but the magic eraser worked its magic and now the door looks brand spanking new!!! Brad had never used one before or seen what they can do. Needless to say, he was extremely amazed and excited how clean our door looked afterwards.

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

I would think that everyones dirtiest door would be this one; from the garage to the house. In our first home it was this way as well. I'm so glad this door got cleaned up and I'm even more excited that I have many more erasers to use. Unfortunately it did take 2.5 sponges to clean this door but I have plenty left!

Now if only I could find a magic eraser for stretch marks ... hmm ...

No comments:

Post a Comment