Friday, September 23, 2011

Weight Check - week 12

Brad came up with a brilliant idea (that I've struggled to keep up with) to take a picture of Camden every day for the first year of his life. I'm thinking about making it into a video with some songs in the background (Taylor Swift Never Grow Up or Ben Harper Beautiful Boy) and giving as a party favor for his first birthday. Yeah, I'm already gathering recipes and ideas for his first birthday .. next summer!!

I think it would be helpful to post on here to let you all know how he is doing and give weight and length updates since I go to a breastfeeding support group and get to weigh him often. :)

EVERYONE tells me that he looks just like me (hair, face, etc). Can you see it??

As of today, our big boy weighs in at 12 pounds 10 ounces. The last height measurement was a while ago so I'll update that at his four-month check up in 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment